Involving like minded individuals and families through on-the-ground environmental improvement activities is an essential part of building a more environmentally healthy, vibrant and inclusive community.
We encouraged you to become involved in:
- Adopting a street, local park, beach or public space
- Forming a Tidy Towns committee
- Assisting your Council to enter the Sustainable Cities Awards
- Volunteer in our Clean Beaches program
- Initiating a Butt Free Zone or initiative in your local community
- Finding out if your school is a registered Cleaner Greener School